I. Information You Provide To Imperia.
The types of information Imperia collects depends on your use of Imperia’s website, the ways that you interact with Imperia and its business and what information you choose to provide to Imperia. For example,
- You may submit data to Imperia so that Imperia can respond to inquiries and provide you with information you request regarding Imperia ‘s services. The data that Imperia collects in this regard may include personal information such as contact details i.e. your name, email address, and information related to your commercial inquiry for our services.
- Imperia collects pre-employment information (including personal information such as name, email address, telephone number and resume) in connection with job opportunities you may apply for, as well as employment information (including personal information related to employment authorization, tax identification, benefits and payroll) in connection with its employees and contractors.
II. Imperia Collection of Information.
III. Imperia Collection of Information from Other Sources.
- Imperia may obtain information about you from investment opportunities or from our current or future affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Imperia may obtain information about you from publicly and/or commercially available sources, including but not limited to, third-party publishers, advertisers and social media.
- Imperia may obtain information about you from our third party networks, service providers, and third parties that we have a business relationship with and as permitted by law or agreement.
IV. Imperia De-Identified Information.
V. Imperia ‘s Use of Information.
Imperia may use your information for our legitimate business purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Provide, manage, maintain, administer and improve Imperia ‘s website.
- For the performance of Imperia ‘s agreements with you. For example, fulfill and manage orders and process transactions for Imperia’s services.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Imperia ‘s website.
- Communicate with you (including sending you marketing communications about Imperia and its services), through responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing services to you, due diligence for investment opportunities, and for business purposes related to employment with Imperia.
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy or carry out any other purposes described to you at the time that collected the information.
VI. Imperia ‘s Sharing of Information.
Imperia may disclose information in connection with our business purpose, including but not limited to,:
- Imperia ‘s third-party service providers and third parties that we have a business relationship (such as our customers) who help Imperia to operate or improve our website or to assist with Imperia ‘s business processes and/or as necessary to provide Imperia ‘s services.
- An affiliate or successor entity or otherwise as part of a corporate business transaction or investment opportunity.
- Imperia may also share information about you at your direction or request or when you otherwise consent.
VII. Your Choices.
Imperia will provide you the option to opt out of marketing communications by including the ability to opt out of future receipt of marketing communications directly within such communication.
VIII. Data Rights.
You may have the following consumer privacy rights in relation to your personal information collected or maintained by Imperia depending on your jurisdiction:
- Right of access: You may have the right to request and access information about how Imperia processes personal information relevant to your request.
- Right to Portability: You may have the right to receive personal information relevant to your request, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another third party in certain circumstances.
- Right to Rectification: You may have the right to request the update and correction in inaccuracies of personal information relevant to your request.
- Right to Deletion: You may have the right to request the deletion of personal information that Imperia has collected relevant to your request under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You may have the right to request Imperia to restrict the processing of personal information relevant to your request under certain circumstances. For example, if you in good faith believe that personal information Imperia processes about you is incorrect or unlawful.
These rights may be limited by applicable law. For example, Imperia may need to retain or share certain personal information for legitimate business purposes, to complete transactions you have requested, to comply with our legal obligations, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law. You may exercise the rights by contacting us via email at email@example.com or write us at our mailing address at: Imperia Engineering Partners LLC, Attn: Legal Department, 2 Advantage Court, 2nd Fl., Bordentown, NJ 08505-USA. In addition, if you believe that Imperia has not complied with your data protection rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your home country.
Security. Imperia employs industry standard technical and organizational measures designed to protect your personal information that is under Imperia ‘s control and that Imperia processes on your behalf from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or disposal, both during transmission and once Imperia receives it. Despite the foregoing, Imperia cannot guaranty the security of information and information you provide is at your own risk.
Children’s Personal Information. Imperia ‘s website is directed to adults and is not intended for children i.e. individuals under 18 years of age. Imperia does not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13 or equivalent minimum age in the applicable jurisdiction. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Imperia on its website. If Imperia learns we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 on its website, Imperia will take reasonable steps to delete that information as soon as practicable.
This document was last updated on October 20, 2020 (“Effective Date”).
© 2020 Imperia Engineering Partners. All Rights Reserved.